Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Scientific Poster

A "Scientific poster" is a communication tool which combines a verbal presentation with a visual aid.
For a poster to be scientific it should reflect a study done or research.
In the course of "Integrating Technology into Education" we were asked to design a scientific poster about a study we did reflects an educational issue. This poster was the one I designed about my study I did in the course "Sociology of Education", it's about the "Influence of parent's educational level and SES on student's educational level".

My poster included:
ü  Introduction: This gives an overview about my study.
ü  Methodology: describes briefly how I collected my data.
ü  Results: by graphs and charts describes the results of my study after analyzing questionnaires completed by students.
ü  Discussion: of results and main ideas.
ü  Conclusion: a summing up of the major points I concluded from the study.


10 comments:

  1. It's really an amazing poster,well-done Hiba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kawthar, I think u've done a nice poster too :)

      Delete
  2. it is very nice and well organized scientific poster. by the way i like your blog i felt very calm when i entered it. keep on ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lina. nice from u :) hwe lcalm be7eb lcalm ;)

      Delete
  3. very nice and important poster that really shows how the effect of the socioeconomic on the education

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahmad thx I think yours was good abt Dysfunctional Families.

      Delete
  4. Very interesting design :) I like it :)
    And I like the topic as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice, organized and attractive poster.

    ReplyDelete

Followers