Friday, March 9, 2012

Thank You GOD

Thank you God for everything, the Bad before the Good... Thank you for the lovely Family I have and all the things you put in me, for my past, my present and my future... "Thank you" or as we used to say "Al7amdullelah" for making me this way and I do believe that you'll make me a better person one day..

For all my friends, be thankful for God, he gave us lots of things that others do not have and he did not gave us some because he wanted us to feel the pain others are feeling and work harder and struggle to get what we need.. so never forget that magic word that is "Alhamdullelah".

4 comments:

  1. Alhamdulliah, the more you believe in it the more you will acquire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im with you with this word 100 percent because every person should always pronounce it any any time and at any situation..This is the first time that I agree with you hiba..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mrs Amal, I believe in what you said..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rabih thankz for your comment but do you think it's really the 1st time you agree with me on something?? I dnt think so lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers